About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 3 - Clouds

Well, today is day 3 of the photography challenge issued by my friend Laurie!! Today's subject for a photo was clouds..........well, believe it or not, there wasn't a cloud in the sky today......a lot of snow, but no clouds!! haha!! Soooooooo, Laurie told us to try to be creative.......normally I don't have tooooo much of a problem being creative, but for some reason, it just wasn't there today......that is, until tonight......I walked around our house looking at things and then I saw my kitchen border....Thomas Kinkade cottages and country roads and.....CLOUDS!! WooooooHooooooo!!! Now, tomorrow is something green........I'll have to find something unconventional for this one......don't want to do the normal grass, or money, or crayons.....Hmmmmmm!! I'm sure I'll figure out something! Well, other than the photography challenge, I moved my scrapbook area from our sunporch to our bedroom......soooooo glad that is finally done!! I've enjoyed it in the sunporch, but, I'd rather have that room has a relaxing space.....and when my scrap table is messy and such.....It just doesn't make for a "relaxing" space, lol!! Maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow during the daylight after EVERYTHING is all nicely organized and set up! Well, that's about it for tonight! Peace be with you all! Lisa

No comments: