About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inspired to Scrap!

What a friendly little Scrapbooking place on the world wide web.......... Inspired to Scrap! I just finished a week long cyber crop there.........it was sooo much fun and I even got 4 pages finished! If you know me, that's pretty good as of lately! lol!! I've been on a cleaning and organizing kick again around this house so I haven't had much time to sit and scrap or craft or anything.....but, I did this past week! A little sit down time did me some good!! This was the first challenge: we had to make a layout from a sketch! The second challenge was called Flash Back: we had to find a challenge from the previous year on the Inspired to Scrap site to use. I chose the Jan. '12 Wave challenge This page we had to take one of our own pages and "scraplift" it......the page I chose is right below this one! This is the page that I used to scraplift from! This page we had to make our own little flags to put on our page! I liked making these little flags! I'm hoping to continue scrapping and crafting every once in awhile........Inspired to Scrap is a wonderful place with friendly people and LOTS of inspiration to boot!

No comments: