About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Photography Challenge: Days 4 and 5

I had to catch up a little because I was hardly home yesterday, and today was pretty busy as well! I finally got a couple of pictures for my two days though!! Day 4 was Something Green, and Day 5 was After Dark! Here are my two photos!! Day 4 Day 5 My photo from Day 4 is a view of our backyard and the mountain. The Day 5 photo is from the "After Dark In the Dark" egg hunt we had tonight! The girls just LOOOOVED that!! They had a lot of fun trying to find all the glow in the dark eggs! I got the idea from.........yep, you guessed it......Pinterest!! Love that sight!! I took glow stick bracelets and put them inside plastic easter eggs.....it was a hit! Even hubby said, wow, that was a great idea! Well, that's about it for tonight! Happy Easter weekend to you all and I pray that you all get to spend the weekend with your family, loved ones, or special friends! Take care and God bless! Lisa

No comments: