About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

31 Days of Praying for your Children....

officially starts tomorrow!!! Have you started yet, if so that's okay, just continue on.....but as for the rest of us...today is THE day!! What do you want for your children? Do you want them to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior?? Do you want them living the life that God has for them? Today is the day, do not put this off any longer......I'm not!! Instead of just praying Lord watch over us and keep us safe..........get real, get personal, get detailed......yes, God already knows what we want, BUT He wants to hear us tell Him and spend time with Him! He wants us to pray for the children that He has given to us to watch over. Sooooooo, stay tuned tomorrow for the first day of the "Praying for your Children" challenge! Granted, it probably should NOT be called a "challenge", but, hey, if it helps us to focus on prayer and our children for the month......I'm all for it!!

No comments: