About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, May 31, 2013

31 Days of Praying for your Children - Day 1 Salvation

WELCOME!!! Today is the first day of our challenge, or month of prayer for our children. Today is the day that we want to concentrate on Salvation for our children....................... One verse that is on our calendar is: 2 Timothy 2:10 - New International Version (NIV) "Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory." The next verse is: Isaiah 45:8 - New International Version (NIV)- “You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the Lord, have created it." .......... As our children grow up, they will endure many things at school, with friends, sports, camps, family....whatever it is that they go thru in life, wouldn't it be nice to know that they have Jesus as their salvation? I know that's what I'd like for my girls! Let salvation spring up.....I just LOVE that part of the second verse...spring up to me sounds like a fountain that springs up and overflows and showers and refreshes us. That's what I'd love for my girls...for them to have Jesus as their salvation, have Him over-flowing and showering them with His love, goodness, faithfulness, protection, forgiveness, mercy, and grace. Keep in mind what you want for your children while you are praying for their salvation today. God bless! Lisa

No comments: