About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Whirlwind of a Weekend!

Wow, what a weekend..........busy, busy, busy........but very very very good!! Spent some MUCH needed time with some family that I haven't been able to see in quite a looooooong time, and what an AWESOME and AMAZING time we had........kind of short lived, but wonderful nonetheless!! Then we helped hubby's mom with her house and sorting through things, throwing out things, and all that fun stuff that comes with selling a house, lol!! Then we got to stay at a hotel too........I didn't want to drive home, it was late and I felt we'd get a better nights rest if we stayed up in that area, and then we could come back to mom in law's house the following day and help some more.........boy, we got lots accomplished!! Still lots more, but we're getting there!! I am also working on our own house of clearing and sorting and finding things to sell or donate.......fun times let me tell ya, fun times, lolol!! Well, it's already tomorrow, lol, so I better get in bed for the night, morning comes early! Sleep well and peace to you all! Lisa

No comments: