About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Encouragement for Today - Triggers

Encouragement for Today is from the Proverbs 31 ministry that I recently found online. I've been looking for a devotional to help get me back having my quiet times with God. Today's devo was on Triggers. What "triggers" us to eat junk food or fill that void or whatever we are trying to fill in our life. I'm still trying to figure that out, and with God's help I will. You can also find the devotional here to read more about it. I need to read it over again to really let it soak in, and I believe the power verse that was used today was from Romans 15:13.

No comments: