About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!! 2014!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope and pray that 2014 will be a healthy and joyous year for us all! As for resolutions......I am going to try to eat more healthful foods for myself and try to exercise more......those are always at the top of my list, but another important one this year is forgiveness. I've always thought that I really had forgiven someone when I said it to them, but then many times I would remember what they did or said to me, and I would keep replaying it in my head......that always stirred up thoughts of anger and discouragement for me. That is not what real forgiveness is and this year, with God's help, I am going to try to actually forgive people like God forgives us. He doesn't keep replaying the things we do over and over and get angry with us, He forgives us and forgets it, just like it never happened, and forgives us again if we happen to do them again. He is such a loving God, and loves us so unconditionally. I am sooooo thankful for his love, his grace, and most of all his mercy and forgiveness. As I was looking for online devotionals tonight, I came across this site .......... it looks very promising for a daily devotional, which is something else I need to do this year.......have more quiet time with God. The past few months I seem to be very unsettled inside.....I think our move to Oklahoma has to do with part of it, but I also think that I need to be more settled in my walk with the Lord as well, cuz if that ain't going well, nothin' else will either!! I'm praying that this year will be an exciting one and that God will pour out his blessings on me as I learn all over how to walk in His ways!

No comments: