About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 11 - Christmas Advent Countdown

Well, today is Day 11......the days are quickly going by........I didn't get time to post the past few days, but I did get a couple pictures of things! Day 8 my daughter helped her Girl Scout Troop host a Christmas Dinner for our little town......it was a free dinner for the whole community.....the girls really worked hard on it. Day 9 Daddy got a cute picture of your youngest daughter, and I got some more christmas tree pics! lol!! Day 10 was just kind of a blah day......wasn't feeling all that great, didn't do hardly anything and didn't get any pictures either.....oops! Today, Day 11, I took some pictures of the ornaments I made this past Saturday night with some ladies from church! Well, that's about it for today........yeah, I know, real exciting, lol!! But hey, that's all I got for now! Have a great day and a blessed Christmas season!!

No comments: