About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 4, 5, and 6 of the Christmas Advent Countdown

I'm sorry...... I didn't post for day 4 or 5.....wasn't feeling my best so I rested quite a bit. I am back feeling pretty good today! ;) Day 4 of our Christmas Advent Countdown was such a GORGEOUS day outside!! It was warm and sunny, very unusual for this time of year, especially here in northern PA! Here are a couple pictures I took that day so I could remember it! This is of our backyard view! These are some of my snowmen that I collect! (and a Santa that I got at Joann's a couple of years ago for $2.00 at an after Christmas sale! SCORE!!) and here is another snowman and some pictures I have on my sunroom window sill. Day 5 was kind of a blah day......I slept again for most of the morning and didn't get a whole lot done, but, I did get a couple pictures for the Christmas countdown. Just a cool picture of part of the tree, lol! One of my favorite ornaments.....from the Christmas show "Rudolph": And another favorite, my snowman "Noel" ornament: Day 6 of our Christmas Advent Countdown is another beautiful day filled with sunshine! Thank you Lord for this gorgeous weather!! I am hoping to work on a pinterest project today.......scrabble tile ornaments!! We'll see if I get time and if they turn out okay!! Maybe I'll post some pictures later!! Better get to work!

No comments: