About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Start of the Christmas Season!

Wow, December 1, 2012 already! I just can't believe it! I am so excited to be celebrating in our new home here in PA.....it's soooo nice to be settled and in our own place! Thank the Lord for all his many blessings and providing for us! Here is a picture of our house with our Christmas lights on it! Not too much yet, but I think it looks pretty nice!
Today, being December 1, was also the first day of our Advent Countdown Calendar......today's activity was to make some fudge, soooooo, here is our fudge we made, with a little bit of Christmas decor!
I'm looking forward to a very special Christmas holiday this year......I plan on going all out on decorations, well, as much as I can anyways, lol!! Stay tuned for more pictures and more Christmas fun! Merry Christmas! Lisa

No comments: