About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 23

Today is the 23rd day in my Christmas Advent Calendar......this morning was a special morning at church......the children portrayed a real live Advent Calendar for their yearly Christmas program. Each child had a numbered day of the month, and a surprise to share with everyone! My oldest was Dec. 2, a snowflake, maybe we'll get a white Christmas! My youngest was Dec. 8, a candy cane, a very sweet ornament! Julie, the oldest, said her lines and sang the songs with the other children, but my youngest just stood up in front for a few minutes covering her face and crying.....aaahhh, the life of a 4 year old in front of the congregation, lol!! I moved up front to get a picture of all the children when I noticed Rachel standing there covering her face......had to get a picture of her too.....she must've seen the flash cuz then she saw me and came running down to me.......ah well, we tried!! Sorry Ms. Debbie!! Oh well, the rest of the program went on without a hitch!

No comments: