About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 22 of the Christmas Advent Countdown

Today was a pretty good day......we made Gingerbread houses today for the first time ever!! That's right, first time for all of us! I never made one growing up but always wanted to......and I thought, well, when I have children, I will do just that......well........I can check that off my list now! It was alot of fun! It took awhile for the frosting to harden so the houses would be sturdy enough to decorate, but........we did it!! We also made some Christmas cookies and some mini Christmas cupcakes to bring to our children's Christmas program at church in the morning. I think the kids will love them, yummy yummy! lol! I also had to take the girls to church this morning for Christmas program practice.....I don't think peanut pie is going to go up front and say her lines she has.....she got stagefright at rehearsal, lol! Oh well, Punky poo knows the lines just in case, so we got it all covered! Well, almost time for sugarplum fairies to come visit! Take care and God bless you all! Lisa

No comments: