About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 21

Well, we're still here!! It's not the end of the world yet as we know it! Nobody knows the time or place says the Lord above!! I'm listening to Him! ;) Well, it's been a busy past few days......I haven't written anything since Dec. 14th...not bad compared to how bad I usually am about blogging.......I am getting better, but I need to be in the habit of doing it everyday! Well, just about all the Christmas presents are wrapped, more cookies need to be made, gingerbread houses might be made tomorrow or sunday afternoon, and it's finally snowing....YAY, a white Christmas hopefully afterall! Here are some pictures of my girls making and decorating some cutout cookies! Well, that's all for today.......will try try TRY to be better about posting! Til then, Merry Christmas! Lisa

No comments: