About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 12 of Christmas Advent Countdown - Sick Girl Home

Today was a stay at home day for our oldest daughter.......she was sick so I kept her home from school. Going to keep her home tomorrow as well to rest up.....AND to study for her tests she has in science and reading on Friday! Other than that, it was a fairly quiet day here at home......this afternoon we played some Monopoly too, that was a fun time! Now tonight, after everyone is in bed, I am watching some Christmas movies on youtube since we don't get cable or tv....and I've watched just about all the Christmas movies on netflix sooooo, I needed some other place to watch them from, lol!! Well, back to watching "The Ultimate Christmas Present"! See ya tomorrow!!

No comments: