About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 of the Christmas Advent Countdown

Today I was supposed to do a crafty thing together with my girls........that didn't happen, well kind of, but not a christmas craft like I was hoping.......Julie started on her knotted blanket today and also finished it.........she's camera shy tonight so I didn't get any pics of her with it....sorry!!! :( I did get some pics of my snowmen hanging around the house, my new Santa figurine, and some other christmas-y decor!! I just looooooove Christmas, it's my favorite holiday! Tomorrow I need to bake some cookies and we'll see what other Christmas decor I can come up with! Peace be with you this Christmas and always! Lisa

No comments: