About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 25......Christmas Day!

What a wonderful Christmas day this was, and a wonderful Christmas Eve last night.....our two girls have had a fun-filled holiday with lots of love and a few more presents than they usually get! I've enjoyed this Christmas here at our new home in Roulette, PA.......a nice Ham dinner, yams, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, rice pudding, cheesecake, and king hawaiian rolls.......yummy!!! The girls got many presents that they've wanted for a loooooong time....Santa even found a Rapunzel, Flynn, and Maximus playset for Julie, and he brought Rachel a doll nursery for her babydolls......they also got a barbie house each, barbies, webkinz animals, hair accessories, playdoh pizza machine, barbie suitcase filled with accessories, and lots of other little stocking stuffers. They were soooo happy this year!! I'm glad we were actually able to get them a couple things that they really wanted, although I know that's not what Christmas is all about.

No comments: