About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, January 9, 2009

And it's STILL SNOWING!!!

Aaaaarrrggggghhhhh, won't it EVER stop, LOL!! Here are a couple videos I just took this morning of the snow!



Today starts the online crop at Scrapbook Doodle! It's going to be sooooo much fun! Games, prizes, scrapbooking, cardmaking, BINGO, Deal or No Deal game, good friends......what more could a girl ask for!! If you get a chance, please stop by and check out all the fun!! Go to the forum and register if you aren't already a member.......it's free, and it's tons of fun!! hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I will have to check out that site! Holy moly, look at all of that snow!!!!