About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School today......

Aaaahhh, I am luvin' these days!! lol! The days when vacations are over and the kids go back to school.....very nice I tell you! Although I miss my little girl, I also like to be home getting things done without her running behind me making another mess, lol......and also, I get to spend some quality time with our little baby girl!!

Today I was paying some of our bills online and realized AFTER the fact, that I paid a little too much on the Home Depot bill........oh well, now hubby will have a little extra to work with in the next month or two when he needs something from there......I guess this may have been a good thing in a way! lol!! He wasn't upset when I told him, so, it's all good!

Ok, laundry is buzzin', so I must run.......I will also try to get a picture in today for the Ali Edwards challenge! Til later alligator!! I'm outta here!

No comments: