About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hubby's Birthday and Snow Day!

Yesterday was a school snow day and also hubby's birthday! I got to sleep in a little bit in the morning, and then take hubby out for a nice dinner in the evening! Julie had a great time coloring for most of the day, then switching over to play with daddy's Lincoln Logs for awhile...and then back to coloring. I made daddy a pudding poke cake: a white cake with pistachio pudding.....it turned out yummy!! Grammy was going to watch the girls for us while we went out to eat dinner and then go to bowl for a bit. Well, we dropped the girls off at Grammy's house, and then went to Applebee's for dinner.....While we were being seated, Mark got a call from work.....he said he'd wait til after dinner to take care of the call, that it wasn't something real urgent, so we sat down. I messed up and told Mark to order what he wanted cuz it was his birthday, and the waiter was standing right there! LOL!! Ooooops!! LOL!! Later on they came out to sing their Happy Birthday song to him! It was great!! Then we went to the Jamestown office of Mark's company and he took care of what he needed to, and then we went to go bowling....well, we get there and realized that open bowling was all done, that it was just "rock and bowl" time...$12 per person for just a couple of hours of bowling....forget that one! We just wanted to bowl one game! lol!! Oh well, he wasn't too upset, so we went back to his mom's and had the cake I made for him, spent some time with his mom, got the baby and went home. Julie spent the night with Grammy. It was a great day over all!

No comments: