About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Whirlwind of a weekend!

Wow, what a great weekend!! Saturday I spent the day with my mommy in law and some friends in Jamestown at a friends house for a birthday crop! It was so much fun!! The snow even held off for the most part, a little bit here and there, but nothing toooo bad! I was able to do some of the challenges for the crop at Scrapbook Doodle ......I just Love those girls there! They are really rockin' this crop!!

Sunday we went to church, and then on the way home daddy asked Julie where she wanted to go for lunch......she answered him saying, "Chuck E. Cheese's!!!!!" Daddy said, "OK!" So, we came home first, got a few things, turned off the crockpot, and away we went to Erie, Pa........well, on our way out there, daddy had the idea to go to Old Country Buffet for lunch, and then to Chuck E. Cheese's to just play awhile....we were okay with that, sooo, that's what we did! We had an awesome lunch and spent a little over 2 hours playing games and such.....WHAT A BLAST!! Then we hit Target for a little bit of shopping, and then Tim Horton's for a treat on the way home.....God bless our daddy......He is the BESTEST!!

Today I am pretty caught up on laundry and such and all the chores.......the baby is sleeping, and now I am getting caught up on my scrappin' boards and some emails. Life is good!

No comments: