About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday

This morning I got to sleep in a little bit, thanks to my dear hubby! Then we got ready to go to church, then over to Andy and Kassi's new place that they are going to be renting, then went to Lakewood to McDonald's cuz that is where Julie wanted to have lunch, and she wanted to play in the playland there! I didn't get any pics today ........... I should always remember to at least HAVE my camera available so that I can TAKE pics at a moments notice! You'd think with me being a scrapbooker, that I WOULD have it with me at all times, but alas, I don't! Well, if I am going to do this 365 photo a day challenge, then I think I better start carrying it with me! lol!! Well, after we had lunch, we checked out the new Mr. Salvage store in the old Carnahan's building in Lakewood........some cool things in there, but most of it was junk.......guess the name should've been a hint to me, lol!! We headed home after that and then just spent the rest of the day relaxing. It was really nice! The girls and I watched a couple of movies and then I got Julie to bed due to her having school tomorrow! Yay!! Well, that's all for today!

No comments: