About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Everyday life

Well, it's a little late tonite for me to post, but hey, at least I am!! Right?! Well, I have decided that I am going to try the challenge by Ali Edwards, and try to photograph something/someone from my life each and every day.....we'll see how far I get!! Here is a pic from Jan. 1, the first day of the new year.......my beautiful girls!!

And here is my pic from the 2nd! My lil baby took the soft rings off of her toy giraffe all by herself!!

And here is today's pic! My messy scrap table, lol!! I have cleaned it since then and hopefully will get a pic of the "neat" table tomorrow!!



You can check out Ali's challenge for yourself on her blog....... I have a link to it in my favorite blog list!

Well, tomorrow is the last day of Christmas vacation for my little girl....Monday starts school again! Yay!! Now maybe I can get this house back in shape again!! It's not bad, but just looking a little too cluttered for my taste!! That's all for tonite......see ya'all tomorrow!

No comments: