About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesdays

I did a whole lot of nothin' today!! Woooo-Hoooooooo!!! LOL!! Well, I did do laundry, but I am not countin' that! lol!! I am not doing well on taking a pic each day either.......need to get doing that! AND I really need to get back to doing wii fit too.....I was doing that everyday up until a few days ago.....OK Lisa..let's get your rear in gear....and in shape!! A GOOD SHAPE, not the shape it is now!! lol!! AND, I need to do this to lose weight and get healthy and not be out of breath everytime I carry the laundry up our spiral staircase!! OK, enough for tonite....gotta get some beauty sleep, and boy, do I NEED THAT TOO!! lolol!!
OK, outta here for tonite!
Peace!

No comments: