About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh...........Kids!!! LOL!!!

I sure do love mine bunches, but boy oh boy, can my 5 yr. old drive me nuts!! LOL!! Just one of those days today!! She only had a half day of school today, so she has been non-stop energized since noon!!!! (batteries not included! LOL!) Craziness I tell ya!!! And to think, we have another girl to go! lol!! Rachel is 4 months old, geeeee, can't wait til SHE'S 5!! LOL!! Won't that be FUN!!! Oh well, Live, Laugh, Love!!! Right?!!

Well, daddy called and he's done with his visit at the Fisher's. Glad he got some time to visit with Marky!!

Well, Julie, Rachel, and I are gonna have a girl's night tonite....or at least try to! Rachel did a couple of rollovers from her back to her belly today.....pretty soon she'll be rolling all over the place! She seems to be mesmerized by the christmas tree lights.......she keeps looking over at them. I am ALWAYS mesmerized by christmas lights......just something about 'em!! I LOOOOOOOVE Christmas!! I almost have all my shopping done, but I better get started on a few gifts that I would like to make for people huh?!

We got blasted with snow last night, and have a few inches in the driveway....not too bad if the truck can still drive thru it! LOL! Well, I hope it doesn't snow tooooo much more in the next couple of days!

For those of you that have myspace, just wanted to let you know that I got rid of mine yesterday! Just having some trouble with it, so I didn't want to bother with it anymore! Well, that's about it for today......hopefully I'll talk with ya tomorrow! Have a great night!

No comments: