About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

So Much To Do!

Why is it there always seems like there is soooooo much to do at this time of year! I just can't get over it, heheheee!! Cleaning, cooking, baking, crafting, decorating, visiting, and all those ordinary household things that we have to do everyday! But, somehow we always seem to get things done, or at least the things that really matter! I guess it can just be overwhelming for a person, but we need to just take things in stride, right?! Do what we can and don't worry so much! I think that needs to be my new motto, lol!! Anyways............ yesterday I finished making some pretzel candies. These candies are sooooo yummy!! Thank you to my friend Alecia at Two Spotted Dogs scrapbooking for the yummy recipe!! Stop by sometime, it's a great place meet some scrapbookers and some great friends!! Here is a pic of the Pretzel candies that I made! Anyhow, lol, tonite I have been busy baking some christmas cookies, FINALLY!! I made some swedish Pepperkakker (not sure of the spelling, lol) and some M&M cookies.........they turned out good and the whole house smells yummy!! I think I may bake some more tomorrow now that I am in the mood, lol! Well, Mark and Julie just got home a few minutes ago from Erie Pa......they went to a wedding and then shopping and Chuck E.Cheese's after that.......Julie had a wonderful time! Rachel and I weren't feeling the greatest, so we stayed home! It's been a great day all around.....I will try to post some more tomorrow!

No comments: