About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Yay, I got to go do a little bit O'Christmas shopping done this morning! Not much, but a little bit..........it's going to be a small christmas this year, as have been the last couple of years, but that's okay......buying presents isn't the real meaning of christmas anyways, right? Anyhow, it was nice to get out this morning without kids in tow!

Now I am thinking that maybe I'll make some cookies this afternoon, then make dinner, and then watch Survivor tonite! LOOOOOOOOOVE that show! I don't know if I could ever suvive if I got on the show! hehehee!

Boy, my house smells sooooooo yummy! My mil got me a couple really really REALLY nice candles the other day.......I got to pick my flavors, so I picked Pina Colada and Hyacinth.........Mmmmmmmmmmm, the smell soooooo good!! I am soooo gonna make sure that I get a couple more before the season is over!! Well, that's about all for today.......catch ya later alligator!!

No comments: