About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Everyday Life

Same thing day after day after day........laundry, dishes, make the beds, pick up the living room and bedrooms, laundry, dishes, take care of baby......lol!! Once in awhile there seems to be just a little bit of time for myself to scrap or play on the computer.......today I got both! I made a "Magic box" from the crop this past weekend at www.twospotteddogs.com ......... it was so much fun to make and will make a cute present too!! Here is a picture of it!
The inside of the Magic box:

The outside of the Magic box:

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Fantastic Lisa!!!! I love the box!

wendipooh13 said...

that turned out soo cute love the papers!!!!