About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008!!!

Well, it's been a great year filled with lots of memories! The new year will be here tomorrow and more memories will be made! Here's to a wonderful new year in 2009!

Speaking of memories, I hope to get a ton more scrapbooking done in the new year too! I need to TRY to do something scrappy every day........not sure if it'll happen, but I think I at least have very good intentions! And, speaking of scrapbooking.......PAPER POPSICLES is having an awesome sale in their online store!!

40% off EVERYTHING

Yes, we are having a store wide sale and offering everything but adhesives at 40% off. Our regular prices always save you up to 35% off suggested retail prices so with an additional 40% you are getting whopper deals!!

Wow, sounds like some great deals!! I hope to get in on these too, we'll see!! Well, that's about it for now......

I need to get this house picked up from the holidays and de-cluttered! So, instead of being on the computer right now, off I go into my clutterful world, lol!!

No comments: