About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday

Well, baby Rachel has been on rice cereal mixed with her formula since last saturday. She seems to be doing pretty well with it so far! Boy, can she eat fast!! She has been rolling over a little bit more now too, she is finding that she can move around to different places by rolling, lol! I'm sure she'll be crawling around pretty soon too.........that'll be so fun! I love this time when babies are learning how to roll over and such....so fun!!

Last night was Julie's christmas concert at her school...Grammy, daddy, Rachel, and I were all there to see her perform.....we also got to see some of her artwork that she and the other kids had been working on. Before Julie went on stage, we realized that we had forgotten her shoes, all she was wearing was her boots......can't go on stage with a nice dress on and BOOTS!! So, daddy, being the nice daddy that he is, went back home to get her shoes.....good thing we don't live too far from the school! Daddy got back before Julie's class went on stage, only to realize that Julie had the shoes in the truck, and didn't tell daddy! Ooooops!! Oh well, daddy didn't mind! Anyhow, everything turned out great! Here are a couple pics for you to enjoy!


1 comment: