About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, December 8, 2008

What a Weekend!

All I can say is......WOWZERS!! Mark and I were able to go see Trans-siberian Orchestra this past weekend in Buffalo and boy was it INCREDIBLE! WHAT A SHOW! I wish that I could've taken some pics, but my batteries were dead for my camera! I was just sooooo amazed at what a great show this was......if you've never seen them, you really need to!! It was AWESOME! It was nice to just get away with hubby for just a little while also......we haven't been able to do that in a long time. After the concert we went shopping for a bit and then went to Wing City Grille for dinner.........it was a very fun night! Today, Rachel has been doing rollovers a bit more! Yay!! I even got one on video! Go baby girl!!!



Friday and Sunday I spent time at www.twospotteddogs.com for their "We wish you a Merry Christmas crop." I got to do some scrapbooking and got a few challenges done. They have some very talented girls on that site, let me tell ya that right now! Everyone is so friendly too!! Stop by sometime if you ever get a chance and let them know I told you how nice it was there! Here are some pics of a couple of the projects that I finished this weekend!

6 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Totally love all that you created this weekend, some fun stuff for sure!!

Stacey said...

Sounds like fun and I love your projects!

Tricia said...

I want to see the roll overs on camera! I love those tree cards! How did you do those?

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute projects!!!

Sheila said...

Oh she is adorable!!!!! I bet she'll be crawling any day!!!

Wonderful projects!I love the tree cards!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh!!! soo cute and love it!!! glad you got it on video...
also greta projects you got lots done!!