About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quiet day

Today was a good but quiet day. Mark and Julie went to church, and I stayed home with Rachel because she still had a little bit of a cold. After church, Mark and Julie went down to see grammy and work on some stuff for the Amvets that needed to be done........I cleaned and picked up some more here at home, and wrapped a couple presents for Julie's christmas party at school tomorrow, fed and played with Rachel for awhile, had supper, and then made some Chocolate Italian Cookies......boy, are they yummy! First time I've ever made them too! Hubby said they were pretty close to what he remembered, so that is a good thing, and there are quite a few of them, so if nobody else likes them.........they are ALL HIS!! lol!! Well, hubby came in a little while ago from snowblowing the loooooong driveway....we are supposed to get blasted with a snowstorm tonite, so we'll see if school gets cancelled tomorrow or not!! Well, time for me to go to sleep tonite.....until tomorrow!
Peace!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

love the look of your bloggity blog! How did you do this???? Great job!