About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Sunshine Day!

Yay! The sun is finally out and shining today......it's soooooo perty out!!

Well, daddy should be home later tonite from his little vacation that he's been on! He went to WV, NC, MD and then headed for home today......boy, we sure missed him!!

I've made some Christmas cards for an online crop that I participated in the past couple of weeks......I'll try to upload a picture!



WoooooHoooooooo!! I did it!! YAY ME!!! Well, now that I know how to do this, I will be posting more pics soon!! Talk with ya'll later!! Have a wonderful day!!
Peace!

YAY, daddy just called an is about an hour away!! He'll be home soon!!!
Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!

2 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Loving the blog Lisa and have added you to my Google Reader!!

The cards are WAY cute girl!!

And YAY that hubby is coming home today!!

Nikki said...

thanx. yr cards are way cute! i stink at card making.