About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Shot day!

Today was Rachel's 4 month checkup.........she now weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz. and everything looked good for her! Yay!! She can now be on cereal too, another Yay!!! She is sleeping right now, I guess her 3 shots she had to get really knocked her out for awhile! Poor thing, I felt so bad during her shots, I hate to see babies cry!

Well, Grammy J is coming to spend the night so that daddy and I can go see Trans-siberian Orchestra tomorrow........that is sooooo gonna ROCK!!! I cannot wait!! We've told Julie that she needs to be on her best behavior for grammy tomorrow, or ELSE!! hehee!! (Just a little bribery, that's all it takes!) Then daddy has to go back to work on monday, it's been soooooooo nice having him home on his vacation. I am glad that he got to do a few things that he wanted to do as well, like travel to WV and NC. He's a wonderful daddy and hubby and he deserved some alone time too!! He's the bestest!!

Well, that's about it today....Oh, I almost forgot! If you get a chance, stop by www.twospotteddogs.com they are having a Very Merry Christmas crop online this weekend!! It's a wonderful scrapbooking site, check it out if you get a chance!
Just click on the pic above my cookie sheet advent calendar on the right hand side of my blog! Ok, gonna go try to scrap a bit!!
Peace!

No comments: