About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!

Today was a Snow day for just about all the schools in western NY, including our own......Cassadaga Valley! Julie was excited, and so was I! I was hoping to sleep in a little bit, but THAT didn't happen! hehehee!! Julie was WIDE awake this morning and has been all energized ALL DAY LONG!! She filled her day watching PBS kids and a movie or two, working at her craft table, and playing with her baby sister. Mommy got a little time to play on the computer and get things picked up around here some. Baby Rachel just took things as they came along today, lol!! I think she enjoyed playing with her big sister too. They laugh alot together! I hope this continues as they grow older!

The weather today has been pretty bad.........not really alot of fluffy snow, but alot of wet snow and rain that's been freezing. Not a good day to go out and play in it that's for sure!! We are in for a doozy of a snow storm supposedly tonite, sunday, and Christmas eve.........idk, I'll guess we'll see!! We are supposed to go to a wedding tomorrow near Erie, Pa., but if this weather continues, we may not go!

Well, I think tonite maybe I'll finally be able to make some christmas cookies....all the other nights that I've wanted to, other things have come up! Isn't that how it always happens! lol! Oh well, life goes on! I leave you for now, but will have more to write soon!
Later, and........
Peace!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

We had bad weather too but the snow is really pretty! Hope you had a fun day at home!

JoanneK said...

Love your blog!!! Snowy here too, but I love a white Christmas!