About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here is a photo I took of the girls yesterday............they just love each other so much........at least so far they do! hehehee!! I can just imagine what it'll be like as they get older, lol!! But for now, life is good, no, it's great! It's probably going to be a small Christmas, present-wise, but that's okay........we never really had a "big" Christmas......but we always seem to have a "Wonderful" one!! Filled with family, friends, and lots of memories!! Oh, and not to mention, "Good food" too!! hehehee!!
I can't believe that Christmas is only 8 more days, it just doesn't seem possible to me........december always seems to go way too fast for me! So many things I'd like to bake, or cook, or make and I never seem to get them all done, lol, oh well, I guess that happens to the best of us!

Well, baby Rachel is sleeping right now, and I have a scrapbooking mess in the bedroom that I need to clean up, and then I think I'll try to make some cards! Talk with you soon!
Peace!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Adorable photo of your girls!