About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Madness.............

Well, back to the old routine of things now.......Christmas is over and the daily grind begins again......lol!! This weekend was very busy........sunday some friends of ours renewed their wedding vows and I was the lucky one to do the photography for them!! yay!! That was so much fun! I just hope they love their pics......tomorrow I should go thru and edit them all, then burn them to a cd, and then send it to them! After the renewal ceremony, we went over and got one of our nieces to spend a couple days with us........it's been tons of fun! She and Julie have played and played and watched movies and played and played!! So glad that they love each other and get along so well, even though there is just about 5 years difference between them!

Slowly but surely I am getting the house back into shape, a little bit at a time!! Boy, I didn't think that laundry piled up soooo much during the holidays, lol!! Well, I guess it does when you don't do it for a few days! I am getting there though, thank goodness! Maybe I'll have all my cleaning and organizing done by spring, then I won't have to worry about the "spring cleaning"!! lol!! Oh well, we'll see!

Well, monday is just about over with for this week. Tuesday is almost here! The New Year is almost here also! I love New Year's Eve!! (even though we normally just stay home and such, lol!) That's about it for today.......gotta get some sleep!

No comments: