About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Tuesday of 2008

Wow, it's almost the end of 2008! Where did this year go to? So much has happened this year........the best part of this year was that the Lord blessed us with our newest addition to our family...our second little miracle....Baby Rachel, in August. She is such a joy and a blessing......she is such a good baby and she loooves to smile and giggle!! I hope that this trait continues to grow in her! Julie loves being a big sister and TRIES to be helpful, lol, but sometimes a little TOO helpful, if you know what I mean! hehehee!! There is so much that I'd like to do in the new year, I just hope that I'll be able to do it all, or at least some of it! I am definately going to try to keep blogging......I think I have become addicted to it! : )

Well, just wanted to write down a little something for today......tomorrow is the last day of this year and I will write more then. Take it easy!

No comments: