About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ho Hum.......

Well, not much going on today, just sitting here at the computer when I should be doing something else, something constructive, hehee!! Tonite is Julie's christmas concert at school..........she's been learning some christmas songs, so we'll be excited to go see her and her classmates perform tonite! She just wanted her baby sister to go see her and not mommy and daddy, but I asked her how her sister will get there to watch her, she can't even crawl yet?!! Julie then replied, "I guess you and daddy can come watch too." heheee!! Children are such a joy, aren't they? I just love mine!!

Well, I suppose I better get going on some of the household chores around this place.....it's not too bad today, but there are a couple of things I should get done! Okay, maybe I'll be on later!
Peace!

1 comment:

Jeanyjo said...

There you are girl... I have Missed you ...Hope all is well I am gonna add you to my blog so i dont lose ya again ;) Hope the girls are doing well and you too